Predesign of portal frames according to Eurocode 3 (EN)
A new version of the pre-design software PORTAL+ v1.23 (ArcelorMittal) is available on the website www.arcelormittal.com\sections.
It contains the following updates:
- Modification of the texts about the removing of the steel grades S235 and S275 in the AM version;
- Correction of a bug concerning the stability verification according to method 6.3.4: αcr,op was equal to 0 for a distributed load applied on a length lower than the element length divided by 50;
- Modification of the minimum distance between two portal frames, now 2 meters as a minimum;
- The default steel grade will be S355 ;
- The default curve for the reduction of the yield strength is now the one from EN 10025-2.
- The user will have the possibility to add a company logo
Tags: ArcelorMittal |